Have you ever wondered what to do on your last hours on the paradise?
Male island bike tour is a great way to learn and discover the history of Maldives. Visit the Male island by a Bike. Situated next to Velana international airport within 10 minutes distance, Male’ city island is the capital and most populous city in the Republic of Maldives. With a population of 133,412 citizens and 50,000 workers in an area of 1.92 square kilometers, makes Male city one of the most densely populated places in the world. Drive around the city with our guide, visit most famous locations in Male and Hulhumale island. The island is geographically located at the southern edge of North Male’ Atoll (Kaafu Atoll). The island holds Maldives's 1/3 of the population and its most important landmarks including a stingray feeding point and a surfing view.
The best time for this tour is on the way to departure from Maldives, to avoid additional transfer and cost. Most of the tourists will take a domestic connection from male' airport and some connection takes 2-5 hours of waiting time at the male' airport OR you can also arrive early for the male airport by requesting at the hotel to arrange departure transfer with additional 2hrs, to the airport, and meet us at the airport, we also provide luggage store at the airport.
1: Velana International Airport, Airport Main Rd, Malé 22000, Maldives
2: Jetty Number 5, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Malé, Maldives
3: Hulhumale, Maldives
Male' Intl Airport, Male'Return details
Returns to original departure point
For more options you can select "customized" from the "tour type" in the booking page.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour.
Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Maldives is a 100% Muslim country. Therefore you cannot carry alcohol during the city tours.
- Some sites require modest clothes (half length) for entry.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- No wheelchair accessible
- Only for people above 12 and below 55 years
- Most travelers can participate
- For the start time please communicate with supplier
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.